From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Theresa W
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 8:04 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] It's spring now

Yep- warm here too.  My tulips and daffodils are fading faster than I
would like, due to the heat.  I got some seeds started indoors tonight
too.  Just a couple varieties, tomato, dill, cilantro, edamame, etc.
Despite my best efforts last year to control my zauschneria, it has come
back with a vengence- ah well. an ongoing battle I guess.

Theresa