Re: It's twins!

Congrats on the twins!... happy to hear all worked out this year....got

Of course if you plant, it will get cold, if you don't it will stay
nice.... so just what weather do you want?

Today here in cold zone 5, we are
breaking (or about too) a record.  It has to be mid 70's here.  Office door is
open and letting the place air out.... of course by the weekend they are
saying a 28 for a high.... geesh.  Spent most of the morning in the warehouse
putting paperwork back in order (had an auditor here for 2 months who wanted
to see everything for years). Opened up the overhead doors and enjoying the
warm weather...birds singing, seems like spring, but I know better!

Donna- IL