hort.net Seasonal photo, (c) 2006 Christopher P. Lindsey, All Rights Reserved: do not copy
articles | gallery of plants | blog | tech blog | plant profiles | patents | mailing lists | top stories | links | shorturl service | tom clothier's archive0
Gallery of Plants
Tech Blog
Plant Profiles
Mailing Lists
    Search ALL lists
    Search help
    Subscription info
Top Stories
sHORTurl service
Tom Clothier's Archive
 Top Stories
New Trillium species discovered

Disease could hit Britain's trees hard

Ten of the best snowdrop cultivars

Plant protein database helps identify plant gene functions

Dendroclimatologists record history through trees

Potato beetle could be thwarted through gene manipulation

Hawaii expands coffee farm quarantine

Study explains flower petal loss

RSS story archive

Re: anybody planting out there?/what's blooming

70 percent chance of rain here today. But apparently we got the 30 percent. Clouds look like the right kind, but not dark enough. Supposed to cool to mid-70s over the weekend, then heat back up next week. In some ways this is my favorite time of year--ceiling fans and open windows keep the homestead quite pleasant and the utility company at bay.

On Mar 16, 2007, at 10:39 AM, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT wrote:

It's supposed to be 90F here through the weekend with a cooling trend
next week - we might even see a cloud or two. This is bizarre, it's
March for heaven's sake. My seedlings are cooking in the greenhouse and
I don't have a better place to put them. I should be able to fix
something up over the weekend though.


Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10
Heat Zone 10
Sunset Zone 25
Minimum 30 F [-1 C]
Maximum 100 F [38 C]

To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with the

Other Mailing lists | Author Index | Date Index | Subject Index | Thread Index

 © 1995-2017 Mallorn Computing, Inc.All Rights Reserved.
Our Privacy Statement