To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 7:02 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] anybody planting out there?/what's blooming

Get home safely, Gene.
Boy, I wish you were near us.  I'm trying to find a speaker on
Hosta for my Horticulture School in May.  There is an active
Western New York Hosta Society, and an Upstate NY Hosta
Society, but nothing near us.  Since we are such a small
operation, we can't offer enough money to have speakers
come from a distance.
We're having a gentle snowfall that so far hasn't amounted
to much but is promised to continue today and turn into
icy precipitation tonight, up to a foot.  I've had about enough
of this nasty weather.  Furthermore, colder weather is
predicted for next week - back down into the teens.
Auralie

In a message dated 03/16/2007 7:54:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,