From: Judy Browning <judylee@lewiston.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent:
Friday, March 16, 2007 6:35:55 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] dogs/lost/new grandson
No news on Tramp, I am still looking, but not counting on him coming back.
However, I'm happy to announce the birth of Braxon on the ides of March. Mom
& baby are doing well, cardiologist hopes they can delay his surgery 'til he
is 5 or so.
I've been staying at the hospital with my daughter the last couple
of days.
To run up to NICU to check on him & generally fetch & carry. May be
able to
bring both home tomorrow or Sunday.