Re: spring

Saw a robin today!  We thought we heard one Sunday morning
as we left for church, but today we saw him.  The poor thing
looked pretty miserable.  We're still covered with a heavy layer
of ice from last week's storm.  Two thaw days have helped a
bit - we were able to clear the front doorstep today, but still
can't get my car out of the garage.  I don't know what to give
the poor robin - they don't come to the feeders.  I know there
are no earthworms coming up yet.  The poor thing just got
too enthusiastic about coming north too early.