Re: Pet Food Recall

I've thought a lot about this kind of stuff, Donna--mostly because I'm rarely sick while my environment mate, Ms Fatma, has five or six bouts of cold or flu or whatever every year. And I've concluded, more or less, it has to do with how and what kind of immunities we have developed in our lives, beginning when we were very young, and our genes.