Re: Pet Food Recall

It has always been my understanding that a cat fed only dry
food is subject to urinary problems.  That's what we were told
by a vet some years ago when one of ours had such problems.
That's why we have always fed a combination, but they are
very picky about which ones they will eat.  If we try to slip
in something other than Fancy Feast - and only certain ones
of those - they just try to cover it up.
In a message dated 03/22/2007 4:28:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,