Re: I think I need minions

Hoo boy! Am I glad we don't have gophers/ground squirrels here. By comparison, the possums, raccoons, and tree squirrels are no problem at all. [If you had millions, you could hire minions.]

On a happier note, I'm going to cut a bunch of collards for supper. This will be the second "harvest" from these plants this spring. Be interesting to see how long the plants last.