Re: grape vines

I am in Zone 5- Illinois.

I tend to worry about new plants- (still in shock, roots haven't had
enough time to settle)- when I plant in the spring and fall. Weather is
so unpredicatable around here during those times. Yesterday was a summer
like day here (79 degrees) but last night a bad storm went thru and
todays high is only supposed to be in the 40's.... geesh.

Yes Cathy, they are the American varieties.

Donna