Re: In the garden

Was in the Park Seed neighborhood this weekend so I popped by. Ended up with 2 new Hosta. Camelot and Great Expectations. Excited about them, as they are great for the new shade garden. It's not even remotely close to being done, but I'm having a good time looking at possibilities for it.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] In the garden

My Calycanthus is in full bloom, and it smells great! I have been so busy working that I have completely missed the earliest blooms in my garden. I do know the azaleas are beautiful as are the iris. I almost missed the wisteria <LOL>, and today I noticed the Fothagilla is beginning to bloom. I am still having the best time working at Home Depot. One of the reasons is that three of our biggest flower and shrub vendors are from East Tennessee. Bonnie, they all started out selling their plants at the Farmers' Market in Knoxville. I love success stories like that. They are all great people. I have tomorrow and Friday off, and I am planning on hitting the yard early. I just hope I don't forget to wash clothes before I go back to work on Saturday.
zem
zone 7
West TN