To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 7:46 PM
Subject: [CHAT] holy cow - RAIN!

I am here to tell ya - RAIN.  Big giant gobbin' bunches of it.  Wow.  I
think God's trying to fill the lakes back up in one evening.  Kicked in
about an hour ago and the street is totally flooded already.  Whitecaps
now. That translates out to 4-5" at least. Major light show too. I can't
believe we haven't lost power yet.  Well, we need it.  Bet my rain barrel
will be full in the morning.  Woo hoo.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX