more on pet food issue

the saga continures.... geesh... you would think someone would know what the 'real' problem is.

kinda scary the comment about 3/4 of the way down in the article

"The apparently melamine-contaminated wheat gluten also was shipped to
an unnamed company that manufactures dry pet food. The FDA is attempting
to determine if that product, imported from China, was used to make any
pet food, Sundlof said. There is no risk to human food, he told

Thinking about feeding my cat people food.... but I know he won't eat it... sigh.