mini-tiller is great!

Hi all-

I just spent all morning putting various soil amendments and compost all over the back yard. The mini-tiller is a great job getting it all mixed in well. I raked it fairly level, but down the pre-seed fertilizer and watered it all in well. I'm not sure I'm going to move tomorrow (too many 50 lb bags of compost!), but at least it should be ready to seed next weekend!! Spring is definitely here- azalea, deutzia, tulips, narcissus, camelia, freesia all blooming, and everything is growing like crazy! Even my australian tree fern finally started to come back to life and grow!