RAIN /international MG conference?

I am fine... we watched on TV some amazing footage though. The news people are getting some great pictures of tornados. I think the only real damage that OKC got was on the northwest side... and I think Fran lives more on the east side??? Not sure of that but maybe. I am 60 miles west of OKC on I-40. We have been having wonderful rains. While we were gone for spring break we got over 2 inches in my rain gauge and this past week we got over 3 inches all total. That has filled all the local ponds up and left everything so green. Today has been beautiful... still a little cool but so clear and pretty. It is now 66 degrees with a little wind. I have been out pulling weeds... I think I have the best growth of weeds ever! Are any of the Master Gardeners in our group planning on going to the International Master Gardener conference in Little Rock, Ark this year?
thanks for thinking of me,
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] holy cow - RAIN!

That is great! I saw all that rain on the weather map. Hope you didn't experience any of the twirlies elsewhere. I also hope Tricia wasn't involved in any of the tornadic activity around OK City and that Jesse was spared them, too. That same system is due to get here sometime late tonight or tomorrow. Our weather people are predicting it will have weakened by then. Let's hope they are right and that we only get much needed rain.
zone 7
West TN