new email address

Himself has decided that we should go with Optonline,
So my entire internet system established over many
years is all messed up.  I'm sure I will get things
figured out eventually, but it's a pain you know
where.  And I still have to show him how to send an
attachment.  Grr.  Anyway, I am keeping an aol address,
but I will now be aplfgcnys4@aol.com.
They insist that the previous screen name is already in
Use.  Of course it is.  That's me.
Auralie- very annoyed.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:01 AM