From: Judy Browning [mailto: judylee@lewiston.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:58:18 -0800
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Yeti

308.3 my best so far, what's your secret ; )<br>----- Original Message
----- <br>From: "Melody " <mhobertm@excite.com><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 3:18
Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this <br>>
world!<br>><br>> --- On Fri 02/29, David Franzman < dfranzma@pacbell.net
> wrote:<br>> From: David Franzman [mailto: dfranzma@pacbell.net]<br>>
To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:03:18 -0800
Original Message ----<br>From: Kitty<br>> <kmrsy@comcast.net><br>To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Sent: Friday, February<br>> 29, 2008 6:51:13
couple weeks ago I think. Maybe Donna? I yeti