Re: email change

gardenchat isn't going to recognize your message about changing email
address's. I have attempted to sign you up, but you have to reply to the
message from majordomo@hort.net in your new address box.

  Donna

Auralie Logan <aplfgcnys@aol.com> wrote:
  How do I get this GardenChat to recognize
my new email address? Messages were sent to
everyone in my old address book, and many have
been acknowledged, but the gardenchat is still
going to the old address. Thank goodness that
is still active, too. I'd be lost without this
group.
Auralie

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:50 AM