Re: Quiet today

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Quiet today
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 14:15:33 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=T3CnviU8IMPNCRYNO1iA7vGgsg18+lB3JsmHrJyzBls=; b=oCYuDYvGMr6cPMfZdMaHNInaTYVT7gfVNr50nIxk6nkIhV/7zqY4LjJHoPizsNsb8yJ4iuxex9bmLHXucdsNPtxDe/VKDQBlWIO59F46VOpNoblFe4AjZHQBQbi00F2qO2/JnIGInIP6xuVBCXZOCKdnRXfVHWijGsussJ98sE0=

I've spent the bulk of the day pulling #%@&* Bermuda grass, so didn't really
notice.  Reset all the clocks so I won't be late for work tomorrow.   Got a
HCG shipment coming this week (salvias) and a PDN shipment coming next
week, more salvias and that really interesting agave so I'll be VERY busy.
That extra light in the evening will help me out tremendously.
Glad for the rain too, since this is the first time the ground has had any
"give" to it in months.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX