Re: DST in Iowa

Awwwww....I miss Tony.  I was just thinking about him the other day.

Melody <mhobertm@excite.com> wrote:
  Actually, here in my part of the U.S. it is fully light right now at
7:28 a.m. Was a bit dark an hour ago but is fully light now. As a night
shift worker I always look forward to DST as it means I only go to work
in the dark and not come home in it, too. No wonder so many night shift
workers have SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)...it's hard to feel
normal when you only see sunlight for an hour or two a day during these
many weeks of time change.

Gosh...I heard this morning that parts of Ohio got 4 feet of snow over
the past 2 days of that terrible storm...I am so glad this one missed us
as I am so sick of snow...we have had near record snowfalls ourselves
this year...I think this our 3rd highest snowfall year in the past 135
years since they began keeping track of such things. It's been a brutal
winter and anything that even hints at spring, such as DST, is more than
welcome!

Hope you all have a gr8t day! I heard from Tony's wife, Janice over the
weekend...she says Tony's daffodils are blooming all over the yard and
she believes it is his way of saying Hello!

Blessings in Christ's mercy,

Melody

Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this world!