From: Jesse Bell [mailto: silverhawk@flash.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:52:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Exodus

HERE, HERE!! You are welcome to stay the night at Chez Bell on the way
<zemuly@comcast.net> wrote:<br> I forgot to mention this might be your
opportunity to visit all of us who <br>live along the way to Oregon!!! I
know I'd love to meet you.<br>zem<br>----- Original Message -----
been fun and have taught me a lot. But the only <br>> two I've been the
least tempted to take with me are both natives--an <br>> orchid and a
tilansia.<br>><br>> On Mar 10, 2008, at 4:21 PM, Cornergar@aol.com
wrote:<br>><br>>> Wow! I'll spare you the cliches.." when one door
closes..." etc. I'm just<br>>> very sorry you are going thru all of
this. Nothing about it is easy. Not <br>>> the<br>>> least of which is
losing the contact with all the wonderful exotic plants <br>>> you

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com