Horticultural milestone

OK all, I have to get up at 3:00 am tomorrow to get to the Savannah GA airport
by 5:00. I fly to Lubbock TX to do my oral defense of my degree. It's on
Friday at 2:00 pm central time. I need ALL the well wishes, positive thoughts,
and prayers I can get. I am trying really hard not to be nervous. I either
know it or I don't. Once this is done (and I hopefully pass!) then I finish my
two classes I'm in and I'll graduate. Thank God! I have never been so tired of
studying in my life. I know the subject is my passion but wow am I tired of
having to read what I'm told to read. People keep asking me what I'm going to
do when I get finished and my answer is "not a damn thing." At least for a
month or so. I'm going to read Horticulture magazine and trashy Nora Roberts
novels. LOL!

I am excited about seeing the campus and its glass greenhouses and finally
meeting my advisor after 4 years.
Thanks all!!!

Andrea Hodges
Beaufort, SC