Looking for suggestions

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Looking for suggestions
  • From: "Lynda Young" <lyoung@grindertaber.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:08:43 -0500

Got this query from a co-worker - thought you guys might have some good
suggestions.

"My friend has an area in front of her house that is facing north and that
usually holds water.  She wants to put something evergreen, flowering that
can be part-sun and water loving against her house in this area.  Any
suggestions?  It's more of a formal landscape area right up in front of her
house, so no really big trees, etc.  Something kind of shrub size, I guess.
Thanks! "

Lynda

Zone 7 - West TN