It's windy

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: It's windy
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CG/SCSRT" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:54:18 -0700

I'm looking outside and I see a couple buildings, everything else is
hidden inside a giant cloud of dust. The winds are up to 45mph and
supposed to get worse as the day wears on.  On the plus side, at least
it's not the weekend. Although that's supposed to be nasty too, but at
least it doesn't feel like the weather gods are mocking us with nice
weather on workdays.  I did think I was going to get something done
outside after work now that DST is here but it ain't gonna happen
tonight.

Cyndi