Re: Hand-eye coordination and return

I agree about the hand-eye coordination. I am truly terrible, but I
love all the "Legend of Zelda" series on Nintendo, and just slog my
way through. Otherwise, I am not "cool".
Got back Tuesday from Colorado Springs. Brought dwarf pea and carrot
seeds for my 5 yr old granddaughter along with her completed Christmas
stocking. She seemed happy with all! However, my two year old
granddaughter kept asking when she would get hers!  (Takes me at least
2 years to complete.) While I told her it would be a "long time", a
two year old does not understand the concept of time. I dread this
Christmas when one has something to hang up and the other doesn't.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b