Re: Exodus

Hi Melody.

Nope, farthest north in the West I've lived is Sacramento. Oregon will be a new experience.

On Mar 14, 2008, at 5:45 AM, Melody wrote:

IJ: Didn't you once live and work in the PNW before? Or am I not remembering correctly?

Blessings in Christ's mercy,

Melody

Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this world!

 --- On Thu 03/13, Cathy Carpenter < cathy.c@insightbb.com > wrote:
From: Cathy Carpenter [mailto: cathy.c@insightbb.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:45:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Exodus

If you pass through/near Quincy, IL, I have spare bedrooms. Squinty
HERE!! You are welcome to stay the night at Chez Bell on the <br>> way
<zemuly@comcast.net> wrote:<br>> I forgot to mention this might be your
opportunity to visit all of <br>> us who<br>> live along the way to
Oregon!!! I know I'd love to meet you.<br>> zem<br>> ----- Original
Hi Kathy. The plants have been fun and have taught me a lot. But <br>>>
the

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W