Re: Fuel surcharge on plant orders

$3.33 here midweek. I filled my daughter's big old Chevy, $60. Ouch.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fuel surcharge on plant orders

I haven't heard of any extra charges at the post office, either. I must say I was appalled to read WFF would insist on a surcharge for an MG order. They are notoriously expensive, but I didn't realize they were that bad. BTW, I did get a "new" car -- a 2007 Toyota Yaris. It's getting around 40 mpg, which is a lot better than the 20 mpg I got with the Xterra. Also the 10 gallon gas tank makes a fill-up a little less traumatic. :o)
zone 7
West TN