Re: Fuel surcharge on plant orders

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Fuel surcharge on plant orders
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:26:56 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=4n3AfUwwInRjGZpAsH4lfEv1qmv2afLAVUhkqmVyVoI=; b=JMcAYfiYY2ZTZplfF2ZnmjoyipfzGe530z6l4M0X07XNZm2Zl7h/GUqhfwJ7voCXts3Fk4QVlH3DJ13Q5AZwWAa8gK2+c72w64Ap0s+f7pYIuJluiAiuFLnDyscGmQKOi5midgekJjVNgUkIMN7lcwkakK/F+6vddw+qdd6OsMU=

And Squinty is priceless, no way you could sell her.  Gas is about 3.12 a
gallon here now.  Ridiculous.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX