To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fuel surcharge on plant orders

Another thing the Post Office did very quietly last May was drop Parcel Post to Canada. What a shocker when I went to send my sister her Cmas & Bday presents. Everything is Priority now, so 2 ordinary boxes cost me $50 to ship to her. So how is it that I'm shipping Priority to Alberta and it still has to leave here by Dec 10 to get there for Cmas? It's not Priority, they just changed Parcel Post's name to Priority! Next year I will buy her something at Amazon.ca (not .com) and have them send it to her.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net>