Re: Exodus

I like the Forestry Center too. I read that it will be closed down soon, budget/use issues. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Exodus

Oh- and the Japanese tea garden is near by the rose garden. I went about 5 years ago. Very cool.
Theresa

james singer wrote:
Yes, it is, Melody. I've been there a few times--most of the surviving members of my mother's tribe moved there in the 60s for some reason. I remember especially the Rose Test Garden in Washington Park. I don't much care for roses, but that garden was so spectacular when I was there that I almost became a convert.