From: Judy Browning [mailto: judylee@lewiston.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:40:55 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Sophie's 3 month pictures.

I think I like your favorite best. Very tender. She must be a real joy
Mellecker" <mhobertm@yahoo.com><br>To: "Amy Nicholson"
<anicholsonkd@juno.com>; "Cathy Kintz" <br><cathyk183@mchsi.com>; "CRAIG
KAREN" <CAINS777@MSN.COM>; "Deb Verber" <br><debann@gmail.com>; "Dede
Ollendick" <deanna-ollendick@uiowa.edu>; "Derick <br>Cranston"
<derickcran@mchsi.com>; "Gardenchat" <gardenchat@hort.net>; <br>"JoAnne
Montgomery" <billjo@zeus.ia.net>; "John Roarick"
<karens@wubios.wustl.edu>; "Kay <br>Temple" <pmtemple@machlink.com>;
"Kim Cranston" <br><angelsmom.cranston@gmail.com>; "Lauren Skiba"
<lauren-skiba@uiowa.edu>; <br>"Matt McAndrew" <mmjmsl6@MSN.COM>;
"Maureen Krah" <stay@wailukuhouse.com>; <br>"Nancy Means"
<nancy-means@uiowa.edu>; "Randall Hobert" <br><RHOBERT@cfl.rr.com>;
"samra ollendick" <ollendick.samra@iccsd.k12.ia.us>; <br>"Tammy Musser"
<tmusser@aaamech.com>;

"Terry Ball" <terryball@mchsi.com>; <br>"Tina Erbst"
<teeemeee@yahoo.com><br>Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 4:11
am hoping I finally got this new Flickr account figured out<br>> but who
knows. So here is the link (hopefully) to Sophie's 3 month<br>>
pictures.<br>><br>> I sent the link to myself first and it worked, so

    http://www.flickr.com/gp/9993978@N05/f9j7mr<br>><br>>

My apologies, again, if I've messed this up a second time. I promise I
email address but since Flickr is a<br>> yahoo company it is easier to
link the two together. You can reply to<br>> this address or to my usual