RE: over the milestone

A: You are an amazing inspiration...take time to savor your hard earned
victory. I'm so proud of you...I know it's been a great deal of hard
work for you and this is a real cause for celebration. Do you mind if I
ask what you wrote your thesis on? I'm afraid you've probably covered
that at some time while I've been gone, but I really am interested in
knowing. :-)

Blessings in Christ's mercy,

 --- On Sun 03/16, Andrea Hodges < andreah@hargray.com > wrote:
From: Andrea Hodges [mailto: andreah@hargray.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 19:36:36 -0400
Subject: [CHAT] over the milestone

I DID IT!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! It's over, finito, done, and I PASSED!!!!!
I'll <br>send more details later, but in a nutshell, it was hard, but I
had the BEST <br>time. Everyone was so nice and so gracious and I DID
IT!!! Now just to <br>finish these last two classes and I'll get my
degree. THANK YOU for all of <br>your positive thoughts, prayers and
energy. I know it helped!!!<br>HUGS TO YOU
"Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 3:39
- hope your oral exam is going well. Sending you all the good<br>> (and
smart) vibes I can muster. I'm a planting fool today. Check in when<br>>
you get home!<br>><br>> On 3/12/08, Andrea Hodges <andreah@hargray.com>
wrote:<br>>><br>>> Well I'm looking forward to reading anything be her

A<br>>> ----- Original Message -----<br>>> From: "David Franzman"
<dfranzma@pacbell.net><br>>> To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>>> Sent:
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 7:40 PM<br>>> Subject: Re: [CHAT]
know you'll do well. Have fun with it. Nora<br>>> > Roberts is my wife's
Original Message ----<br>>> > From: Andrea Hodges
<andreah@hargray.com><br>>> > To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>>> > Sent:
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 3:14:22 AM<br>>> > Subject: [CHAT]
Horticultural milestone<br>>> ><br>>> > OK all, I have to get up at 3:00
am tomorrow to get to the Savannah GA<br>>> > airport<br>>> > by 5:00. I
fly to Lubbock TX to do my oral defense of my degree. It's <br>>> >
on<br>>> > Friday at 2:00 pm central time. I need ALL the well wishes,
positive<br>>> > thoughts,<br>>> > and prayers I can get. I am trying
really hard not to be nervous. I<br>>>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com