From: DP [mailto: pulis@mindspring.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:55:43 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] bad weather...

What a mess! I hope you're well-supplied.<br><br>Do they have any
Original Message ----- <br>From: "Gene Bush"
<genebush@netsurfusa.net><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent:
Thursday, March 20, 2008 6:40 AM<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] bad
on a hillside, but access roads have to go over culverts and <br>> small
bridges... those are under water. The town itself is flooded. I hear
a week after having a new, larger, drainage pipe <br>> installed, bed
graded and new gravel spread. And so it goes.....<br>> Gene E. Bush<br>>
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc<br>> www.munchkinnursery.com<br>>
genebush@munchkinnursery.com<br>> Zone 6/5 Southern
sign-off this list, send email to

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com