Re: Oops!!

Thanks for the good wishes, Melody.
Sun is shinning today, breeze is beginning to dry things out. Went for a nice walk up on the hillside to see what is in bloom today. In shirt jacket.... temps are in the high 50's. Hellebores are popping now.... several are in open multiple blooms. Winter aconite, iris retulicata, snowdrops, witch-hazels, beginning of the lungworts. Cold weather forecast for the weekend, but today...... all is ok with the world... if I do not look at the washed out driveway. Oh.... and two orders arrived today to pot up until they find a home in my gardens.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melody " <mhobertm@excite.com>
Subject: [CHAT] Oops!!

Sorry, that last note I sent was meant for Gene, not DF. Guess I didn't get enough sleep today!

Blessings in Christ's mercy,

Melody

Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this world!