From: Gene Bush [mailto: genebush@netsurfusa.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:34:59 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Oops!!

Thanks for the good wishes, Melody.<br> Sun is shinning today, breeze is
beginning to dry things out. Went for a <br>nice walk up on the hillside
to see what is in bloom today. In shirt <br>jacket.... temps are in the
high 50's.<br> Hellebores are popping now.... several are in open
multiple blooms. <br>Winter aconite, iris retulicata, snowdrops,
witch-hazels, beginning of the <br>lungworts. Cold weather forecast for
the weekend, but today...... all is ok <br>with the world... if I do not
look at the washed out driveway.<br>Oh.... and two orders arrived today
to pot up until they find a home in my <br>gardens.<br>Gene E.
Bush<br>Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,
Sorry, that last note I sent was meant for Gene, not DF. Guess I didn't

Melody<br>><br>> Work for the Lord: the pay isn't much but the
retirement is out of this <br>>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com