Re: viburnum bulletin

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: viburnum bulletin
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:27:51 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=jXKhTMoxb1d+ChMazjSavLoiD6rTlIZjLutYbcaYv78=; b=aAMztltAiMsjs4K1G1y3094NRDlyXzHG2b/kEpdBIi/ArjAXL4EyTUFzxrxymXfHDhzyh4rpXinqH9TfQhFtWLTYwCcGhqVmOnfjL2vSiJPbVeDSZAArVRDbxaWHm/hCktVfkZa412dHK4ERUR/EAihJYtb4eXia5x64zV4wZJc=

Mine too.  I see all of you every time I walk through my yard.  Matter of
fact, just planted the new Quadricolor agave in Tony's bed in a chimney flue
liner (for superior drainage).  I believe he is watching from above and
approves.  I've got to hand it to PDN, their plants aren't cheap and their
shipping rates are scandalous, but they do put out some truly outstanding
plants.
Everything is in and mulched and watered.   Tea break for the gardener now.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX