Re: Happy News!!!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy News!!!
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 18:14:32 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=GHG9q+RdoQRILILKT5w9j0X5ycA4VOSlJByUZXc2FIo=; b=lAkHfWxAAPCUNMnLIQIsSx0mErk8HXpnL5rTzly+6g74M1+W+qJ9Ndy+plJZEch78G/iMlpIxB66+krjP2ERFKSK7eEeekr5OzBKUsUO1GB0/1WzGjd7Y/WefBGVWxSLoDPBCavIa4KScL4FZbLLWMNqGePVvWyKiI0xNOiKwnU=

Oh Melody - I am SO incredibly delighted for you dear!   Fixin' to go out
back and do a happy dance for ya!   Marvelous news indeed.  You were
certainly due for a break IMO!   LOL

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX