paper back swap

Thank you Cyndi for suggesting the paper back swap. I signed up... can't wait to add my books to swap. I am off for a vacation so when I get back I will add them.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CG/SCSRT" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 5:49 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Happy Vernal Equinox!

I'm hoping all y'all back east are not under water or buried in
snowdrifts. I know the news only shows the worst parts but sure seems
like there are a lot of worst parts. Here it is in the 70s and sunny, no
wind to speak of...my fingers are crossed that we'll have this
throughout the weekend. May everyone be warm and dry...except for those
of you who want rain...

www.paperbackswap.com. Works on a credit system; you list however many
books you want to get rid of. If someone else wants that book they
request it. You mail it cheap and gain a credit, which you can spend on
someone else's book in the system, and they mail it to you. Only costs
you the price of mailing (about 2.15 for a paperback and a little more
for a hardback), plus wrapping stuff. I like their mailing setup, you
print out the mailing label on plain printer paper and use the sheet to
wrap the book. Works great on paperbacks. Oodles of books too, I looked
at it when it started up some time back and didn't join, but they're
pretty big now.