Re: what kind of >tummy

I'm sorry, Zem. It's so hard.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] what kind of >tummy

I came home tonight to realize Calhoun is dying. He is so weak he cannot get up from his bed. I do not believe he will last the night. I have known for a few days that he was going down quickly. I think it's a result of the FIV. James was the same -- sudden dramatic weight loss and lethargy. Cal only lost his appetite this week. He responded to me when I came home this afternoon and "held" my finger while I rubbed him.. This cat's death is extremely sad for me because he has been such a faithful friend -- even when he moved around the corner. I'm so glad I brought him inside before the coyotes got him.
zem
zone 7
West TN