To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 4:23 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] hum....

I am in the office and it is very windy outside, so at least I'm not
pining to be somewhere else. It's not cold anyway. Hmm, bad weather
during the week, does this mean nice weather for the weekend? Let's see
- rats, the local forecast says partly cloudy and windy on Saturday.
Well perhaps Sunday will be nice, I have not been out yet to see the
wildflowers and they are in full bloom now, so I can't wait long.

Cyndi