Re: Ah, spring

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Ah, spring
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:35:02 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=aGEunqqcDzpJYaCB/AUD18l4eMewU2JbQTm48Q2PgXQ=; b=ZZnMpWCVl0teEGpmY61E5JqUpgzRQIWn9NKicVGNYfC6wwC9A16toBv+APMZwQuGWxBTN0XA11GJTOYr6CjWHghiyC7X/VRAFIjWQII7anOfgiojJ7QTRtv6f9S0kDTug7hsmZ0R1yt3HHA7nbd15E5hsJ+iGPQw8/iSqI2kBRQ=

The deer won't touch daffodils, they're poisonous to them.  It's the one
thing mother can plant that they will leave alone.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX