Re: new pics

Your garden is lovely, Theresa.  A far cry from what we have, and it's
22 degrees out this morning.
I can't quite see what your Clivia is growing in - surely it doesn't grow
right in the ground?  I lost one once by leaving it out too late in the
fall when it got down into the 40s at night.  I hadn't realized they were
quite so tender.
Auralie

In a message dated 3/29/2008 10:23:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,