To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 10:20 PM
Subject: [CHAT] new pics

I finally got around to taking some pictures in my garden. Missed some of the earlier spring blooms, but still lots to see and very pretty this year. It was a good year for bulbs, and my citrus are going to have tons of blooms this year.
The pics are currently uploading onto flicker now-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tchess/sets/72157604307814585/

Theresa