Re: new pics

The clivia is growing in the ground, but right next to my front door, so rather protected.

Theresa

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
Your garden is lovely, Theresa.  A far cry from what we have, and it's
22 degrees out this morning. I can't quite see what your Clivia is growing in - surely it doesn't grow right in the ground? I lost one once by leaving it out too late in the fall when it got down into the 40s at night. I hadn't realized they were
quite so tender.
Auralie