From: Theresa G. <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net; gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 8:19:39 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] new pics

Thanks Dave.  Hey, if you are ever coming this way you should call me
and come visit- then you can see my little place for real.  The bee
colony is for orchard mason bees.  They are fascinating to watch and
they've multiplied every year.  They are excellent pollinators too-
better than honeybees.  I'm doing my part to keep the bee population
intact here in Sacramento. : )
I haven't been to Strybing in a couple of years- are you going to their
plant sale??

Theresa