Re: Mahonia aquifolium

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Mahonia aquifolium
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:02:42 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=RZvhdb3zs9WGDwUP8Ma1WoviOCkBFHhp4PQLKmK4yz4=; b=NvDTTOB7qmHv5Icjqv8pF8TQMZEgF3gZjYvhI0dgsowyqNNtlJhIjpdZE/y4G+m3ehkB7DHWRbcsAmliP/fySqd4KTMKyeSNTmEs5/AE2nFDPMnNzOiDQ8LfgDPeprzRtFqbKsRaGx+ySOYMm9LlZP5P5Gcuee/OJdnegTP+FYg=

They are indeed.  I have one of those and a leatherleaf mahonia too.
Wonderful plants both.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX