Re: hum....

Yes, as a matter of fact. James had six toes, and Emmet's sister had seven toes on each foot.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 3:54 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hum....

Five cats? Wow! Any of them Hemingway cats?

On Mar 30, 2008, at 11:19 AM, Zemuly Sanders wrote:

When I drove here from Key West I had 5 cats in carriers, but Nuisance (who was really a hirsute human) rode next to me on a pillow. I kept his small litter pan on the floor along with his water bowl. He did not try to escape, but I was very careful when opening my door. I think he felt that anywhere I was was a safe haven for him. I'm hoping you and Squinty will have the same luck.
zem

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W