Re: new pics

Thanks Cathy and all on the complements! It has been particularly floriforous this spring
Theresa
Cathy Carpenter wrote:
Lovely! Right now, even my peas haven't germinated!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Mar 29, 2008, at 9:20 PM, Theresa G. wrote:

I finally got around to taking some pictures in my garden. Missed some of the earlier spring blooms, but still lots to see and very pretty this year. It was a good year for bulbs, and my citrus are going to have tons of blooms this year.
The pics are currently uploading onto flicker now-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tchess/sets/72157604307814585/

Theresa