Re: I may have lost

Sounds cute, will look forward to your pics. Mmm what happened to just reading novels? You have so much energy! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andreah@hargray.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 5:57 PM
Subject: [CHAT] I may have lost

my mind.........I just bought a house. Or at least I made an offer on a house
and they've accepted. The yard is pretty cool with a good shade side and a
good sun side. There is a huge stand of clumping bamboo in the back yard. The
privets in front of the windows have to go. I'm going to replace them with
Salvia greggii, as it is evergreen here. It is a 2 bdrm 1 bath cottage built
in 1950, lots of character, but also a new roof and HVAC system. It's VERY
cute and also has a fenced in yard for the boys. I've been wanting to do this since I got back to BEaufort but just couldn't swing it yet, but now I think I
can. Will take pics when I get there! Before and after, I promise. Now my
Japanese Maples and camellias will actually have a home in the ground.

Andrea Hodges
Beaufort, SC

Checked by AVG.