Datura seeds

  • Subject: Datura seeds
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 10:42:40 -0600

Well, I woke up to temps in the high 20's this morning.  Gross.  So - if I
can't go OUTSIDE and play in the dirt, I decided to play in the dirt in my
KITCHEN.  I started some of the datura seeds you gave me Andrea.  I just
love those and can't wait to see the beautiful blossoms on them.  I repotted
some of my sad looking house plants - some of them half-eaten by my CAT.
 She has a thing about the spider plants and eats all the new babies off,
and munches on the leaves.  Then - she goes in the other room and barfs.
 Nice.  I don't have a place in my house where I can put them out of her
reach.  And - I realized that some of these houseplants look like
poop-on-a-stick, and will always look like that because I've been nursing
them along and trying to make them look wonderful for the last 5 years and
they refuse.  So, they go in my compost pile.  If a plant doesn't bring me
joy, and it's not beautiful after years of trying - then it just becomes
frustrating and a source of irritation.  So - out they go.  Time to revamp
my plants and gardens.  If it's not working for me, then I need to try
something different.

--
Jesse R. Bell